It’s that time of year…
The beginning of fall is always a great time of year to reassess one’s fitness goals. It’s time to get serious about school, work, focus on a routine, a schedule and get a good start on new projects before the holidays quickly descend and throw us off our game until spring.
That said, fitness goal setting is important for many reasons
1. It gives purpose to working out
2. Your program won’t get stale if you’re always striving to achieve something
3. When you achieve your goal you have an amazing sense of achievement and bragging rights
4. Trying to reach your goal gives you something to strive towards
5. You prove to yourself that you can do anything you set your mind to
6. It’s fun!