I don’t get paid for sick leave. I also cannot work if I’m sick, as my clients depend on me to keep them healthy, fit and strong. This year, like the last 2, I got the flu shot. In addition to many other tools I use, it’s been a great way for me to build immunity. Below are additional ways I try to stay in tip-top health:
- Eat colorful, in-season, local and organic fruits & vegetables
- Get plenty of sleep at night
- Carry around a bottle of hand sanitizer…and use it!
- Take daily multivitamins
- Drink more water than usual
- Bundle up during outdoor runs & stay warm
Yours in health!!