Grazing…all day long.
With clients all over Manhattan, I could be in Tribeca one hour and Harlem the next. Clearly I have a very on-the-go lifestyle. Eating every 3-4 hours is essential for metabolism maintenance, so I never leave home without a snack or two in my backpack…and neither should you.
The most portable, easy and delicious snack for me is an apple with 20 almonds. Read on for more ideas:
- Nonfat greek yogurt with 1Tbsp ground flax
- 2 hard-boiled eggs and an orange
- hummus cup with raw veggies
- 2 wasa crackers smeared with almond butter
- pear with 1Tbsp peanut butter
- small handfull of trail mix
- apple with 1 cheese stick