All day long, every day, I’m on the go. I pack snacks to keep myself sustained throughout the day, but have found that getting in enough servings of veggies is tough! Here are some strategies I use to sneak extra green vitamins in my foods:
- Add kale, spinach, celery or other greens to my juices or smoothies
- Eat a salad every day, dressing on the side
- Throw spinach in my scrambled eggs
- Steam asparagus as a delicious side for dinner
- Make a veggie sandwich for lunch
- dip veggie sticks in hummus as a delicious snack
How do you get your greens in?