- Consistently be running 3 times/week.
- Be sure you’re equipped with proper footwear. If your shoes are more than 6 months old, time for a new pair!
- Protect yourself from the sun! Stock up on sweat-resistant SPF for your face and other exposed body parts.
- Buy a visor or cap and sunglasses.
- Check your wardrobe: get lightweight, sweat-wicking apparel!
I’ll be doing Hal Higdon’s Novice 1 training program. For those of you who have expressed interest in training together, I’ll be doing the long training runs at 7am Saturday mornings. Please RSVP by emailing me at email@example.com if you plan on joining and I’ll add you to my mail list.
If you’re interested in running the marathon this year but didn’t get in via the lottery, you can still sign up to run for a charity. Click here.
Not running the marathon this year but still interested in joining our training runs? Email me!