2 busy 2 bother
At my mom’s 80th birthday party yesterday in rural Minnesota, those of us visiting outside were either stung by frantic bees or ran for the hills to avoid a sting (me). This September, I feel like a frantic autumn bee. With SO much on my calendar, I’m finding it difficult to follow my own advice of consistency and goal-setting. In fact, every September, I demand a new fitness commitment from each client. With summer behind and the holidays looming ahead, it’s the perfect time to nail down some short-term goals. If you’re like me and this month has completely escaped you, too, it’s not too late! Read on…
- Book your winter vacation early and get it on the calendar. You’re less likely to skip a workout if you know the beach awaits!
- Sign up now for a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot and commit to health before the great pig-out. Don’t wait.
- Don’t fall off the outdoor exercise regimen when the temps drop: buy thermal layers now for unexpected chilly winter-like days.
- Sign up for a 6-week small-group bootcamp and show up every time.
- Recruit a friend to join in at least 1 workout per week and push past your comfort level.
- Get to bed 15-30 minutes earlier every night. Then, set your alarm 30 minutes early for a morning workout. Get it done early.
Have more ideas? Share it with me on facebook!